“IT Infrastructure Monitoring Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast 2016 – 2024,”. The global IT infrastructure monitoring market value is anticipated to increase from US$ 19.24 Bn in 2015 to US$ 34.1 Bn by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period (2016–2024).
I will post all motogp races here:
I do have older ones 2009,2010,2011 at
I had the chance to go to a Centreon meeting organized by Komputer in Sao Paulo on Friday 5th of April 2014.
It was great to met the creator of Centreon Romain Le Merlus and listen and learn to current centreon news.
I hope they can estabilish some users in Brasil and visit more often.
Found out a cool site that checks the ID of a user/browser.
This is what they do:
“We investigate the degree to which modern web browsers
are subject to device fingerprinting” via the version and confgura-
tion information that they will transmit to websites upon request. We
implemented one possible fingerprinting algorithm, and collected these
fingerprints from a large sample of browsers that visited our test side,
Since I am big fan of motogp I will be placing each race in my site available for download:
GO AHEAD AND BROWSER ALL FILES!
Howto install Nagios Centreon on CentOS 5.5 64bits
| INSTALL OS |
So they try to stop the free content to flow in the internet.
I am just one more to help keep the information flowing.
Centreon version 2.1.10 has just been release 26/11/2010
the changelog is:
- fix: Tactical Overview : Unhandled problems shows services in scheduled downtime
- fix: Problem with pagination in services problems pages
- fix: Host check_command from Host-Template – inheritance problem
- fix: Problem with hosts and Services with “” not shown for user with ACL
- fix: Command : “Re-schedule the next check for this service” not working
- fix: Specials chars in quicksearch
- fix: check_meta_service not taking NDO port into account
- fix: hierarchy view in menus access interface
- fix: Wrong parsing of regexp character in arguments
- fix: Media upload error by Centreon Version 2.1.9
- fix: HTML entities not decoded in ACL lists
- fix: When monitoring is refreshed the selection is not kept
- fix: Massive change in Users replace some fileds that I don’t want
- fix: Generate unactivated services linked to servicegroups
- fix: Generate unactivated contacts linked to services